- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we may identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We may collect and use of personal information, unless as required by law.
- We may retain personal information indefinitely.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We may protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We may make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Bug Out Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
- Bug Out Reviews contains Advertisements, Sponsored Posts and Affiliate links. If you interact with one of the above, you will be taken to a third party website outside of the control of Everyday Carry.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.